You lead a healthy life is based on three pillars: food, exercise and rest. Today we are going to propose 10 Habits or things to do to start a healthy lifestyle. Often there is an intention to lead a healthy lifestyle, but do not know where to start. By changing or acquiring the habits that we propose is achieved directing a fairly healthy life. Only this must be made:
- Change your shopping list: key to start improving your diet.A good diet is begun making a healthy purchase. Focus on fresh produce and avoid processed foods. Most foods should be fruits and vegetables, without forgetting the meat and fish.
- Learn to cook: the second step to start eating right.If you do not know how to cook, you will surely end up eating convenience foods or “anything” that we find in the refrigerator.Healthy culinary techniques such as steamed, grilled, oven, it will be essential to make our diets healthier. Knowing how to cook saves calories and improves the taste of our shopping list.
- Drink water and limit soft drinks, and alcohol consumption: One of the great scourges of the diet is the amount of calories we drink.The water should be the main drink soda or alcohol and sporadic, taking in a timely manner during the week drinks. If we are able to assimilate this habit, we have a lot of cattle.
- Fruits and vegetables should not miss: we can not go a day without taking food from these groups.They are the ones we provide much of vitamins, minerals and fiber, essential nutrients for normal development of the organism.Try that’s in any main meal is at least one food from each group.
- Exercise daily: one of the cornerstones for a healthy life.Here the main thing is to choose a sport that motivates you and you like it, to do it daily.About 30 minutes of daily physical activity represent a huge boost to your health. And if one day you do not have time, do albeit 15 minutes of jogging or exercises at home: anything goes.
- Forget the sedentary: climbing stairs, going to work or cycle riding not spend more than 30 minutes on the couch … they are small gestures of everyday life that make ushealthier and less sedentary. Avoid anything that is sitting idle and go outside to move.
- Reduce stress in your life: this is one of the most neglected aspects that are usually not taken into account.Try to minimize your stress level, which usually occurs especially at work.Too much stress leads to chronic fatigue for a longer happy life, something very important if we want a happy life.
- Upgrade your sleep habits: a schedule of regular rest can help us a lot to recover from the fatigue of the previous day.A good mattress, an optimal environment for rest and sleep of 7-8 hours finding our sleep schedule will help you sleep. Avoid lying or watching mobile TV, are stimuli that hinder sleep.
- Limit consumption of salt and sugar: both tend to be very present in the diet. Recently theWHOdeclined the recommendations of sugar in the diet. For this it is very important to know the food read the nutrition labeling and know what amounts of sugar and salt we eat daily. Excess sugar contributes to obesity and excess salt hypertensive fed processes.
- Enter fiber in your diet: fiber is undoubtedly the most overlooked of the diet. It is very important to regulate bowel movements and to produce feelings of fullness that will make us move on with no calories.Thebenefits of fiber will make the body work better. Foods like fruits and vegetables are rich in fiber, hence also its importance in the diet.
You see, some habits are easy to buy, just have to pay a little attention. Others, however, require more effort and continuity. In general, start a healthy lifestyle requires change eating habits, start to exercise and pay attention to a good rest. If you want, you can, you just have to start from the number one spot and keep up to ten.